My name is Judianne Jayme, and I’m off to meet the world. Join me?
- Educator: Winnipeg School Division (WSD)
- Official Mentor for early service teachers: WSD
- Innovating Teaching Learning Leader: WSD
- Partner: Culture Card Inc.
- Founder: Dalagita
- TV Segment Host: Mabuhay TV (Winnipeg)
- Columnist: Pilipino Express (Winnipeg)
- Columnist: Filipino Canadian Magazine (National)
- Secretary (Board of Directors): Manitoba ENTRY Program
- Former Secretary: Philippine Heritage Council of Manitoba
- Former Production Member: Magdaragat Philippines, Inc.
Flytographer: The Girlfriends’ Guide to the PNW.
Flytographer: Photoshoot (Gastown, Vancouver)
Flytographer: O Canada! 150 Reasons to Visit Canada in 2017
In The Media: Folklorama 2016
Podcast: Soul Unexpected w/ Adeline Bird
As an educator, I receive 2 months of free time each summer. What better way to spend that time than to find yourself in the middle of a city you’ve never been before, ready for you to “meet” for the first time? My summers involve getting to know the personalities, cultures, and unique quirks of each city I come across.
I first experienced long-haul air travel at the age of 3, when my parents and I immigrated from Manila (MNL) to Winnipeg (YWG). Home was never just one place for me at any given time.
I learned that the world is my playground, ready to be explored. At the age of 18, I vowed to travel at least once a year. Staying true to my promise, including living in Bangkok for 3 months to teach, I soon learned the value in sharing my experiences with others, and learning from their travels as well.
Thanks for being a part of my journeys.
Ready to meet some new places? Click away!
Get a hold of me below: